I have no special talent,I am only passionately curious by Albert Einstein -)

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

                         MY DREAM ABOUT PAKISTAN

Sssshhh...I can hear something. I can feel something. I can see something. I can hear the sound of crying children,bomb blast,firing bullets,weeping people. I can watch the struggle of our Pakistani military,mothers crying for their children,I can see hungry children crying. I can see the killing of people.I can see the ruined buildings.I can see the the trees being cut. Do you feel something? No!!!but I do I feel the grief of the people in Pakistan and all these things are killing my dream about Pakistan.

The charming,peaceful,blessed,beautiful and ever lasted Pakistan with flower blooming,birds chirping,children playing,people laughing and happiness fly in air,love everywhere,peace ruling that's my Pakistan.That's my dream

So come on friends lets try to make our country beautiful again.that is the real Pakistan.I know that we will make it and we only need to make our self a good and a true Muslim. let us start sweeping before our own door.This is my message which I want to convey.
 

1 comment: