I have no special talent,I am only passionately curious by Albert Einstein -)

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MONDAY A RAINY DAY

The sound of falling water waked me up at early in the morning at 6:30AM on monday and i went to see the sudden effect of nature in the form of RAIN .I looked in the sky the drops of rain touch my face and slip at the ground it completely offended when i was come to see the beauty of nature i love when its raining and admires me a lot .its totally pleasant feel in the rain every thing washed .green leaf .grass and flowers of my garden sparking with shine and dancing when drops of rain hit to them. i was enjoying the sudden impact by nature because it was unpredictable no one knew about what will happen in the monday morning it was a good surprise for me as i love to get wetty in the rain .its a source to feel pleasant in a suppressed environment when beauty exist in you then you can see or explore by minimum zone.I prefer it can bring change in my mood and refer me to find out my hidden inner explorations and satisfactions. nature can also make us happy and joyfull in this destructive environment of karachi and people are deprived .So,its gives us a chance to bring joy and calm in our restless life.
" LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS,,,ITS ABOUT  LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN"( VIVIAN GREENE )

2 comments:

  1. "Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather."
    - John Ruskin

    ReplyDelete