I have no special talent,I am only passionately curious by Albert Einstein -)

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Curiosity About Beauty

Curiosity About Beauty

I am inspired by life and the beauty in things big and small.Peoles are curios about their outer beauty because they're chasing in the race of health and beauty and why not ?? I think they should be follow the terms and steps of beauty .Basically in our society specially WOMEN are so curios about their beauty and health physic every women wants to be good look in the queue of beauty.Different brands are inaugrated for the solution of cosmetic issues that simply has a drawback which is to make people brand concious and they don't try to grow through on local things.I can't label of that brand here.

Moreover, women increase the market value of branded items .accessories,clothes,jewelry,bags,shoes and many more.designers grab women mind and make their things catchy.they select things from malls rather than market.
similarly,All things make them beautiful and enhance their beauty also.I see beauty as a form of curiosity that exists in response to sensation, and not just information.


No comments:

Post a Comment